söndag 24 februari 2013

Depend Mirage collection

Top row: fairy white, shattered silver, shimmering sand, golden black, treasury gold, glistening green
Bottom row: bronzy breeze, razzle rose, beaming berry, sheer violet, twinkling silver, starry blue

What better day, than Sunday which is the ultimate pamper and manicure day, to give you a little tip of the new collection polishes from the brand Depend, in the name Mirage? 

For the bargain price of 39 SEK you can my one of these polishes. This new collection is described as a metallic, glittery, shimmering collection and all these polishes will certainly put that little something something in your manicure.

I did my nails yesterday so there won't be no manicure-Sunday for me today. I painted my nails in a glorious bright pink from Chanel. Not the best of polishes but still the ultimate glamour!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar