lördag 22 juni 2013

Travel bag - Greece

 This is my travel bag for makeup and skincare that I brought with me to Greece. I thought I'd walk you trough it all.
 Let's start with showeressentials. 
L'oréal schampoo that is anti-breakage and repairing. When spending every minute in the sun, pool and the sea the hair can be quit damaged. I great repairing schampoo is essential for keeping shine in that hair. The cleansing conditioner from Wen, which I got in the Glossybox, was a great choice to really clean the hair and get all the chlorine out of the hair. At last I brought two minisamples of bodywashes. One from balance Me and one from Dr Brenner.
 Then sunscreen (the most important product for my ridiculous fair skin).
Nivea sunscreen spf 30 for the body. Vichy spf 50 for the face. Cliniderm spf 15 for the face. Oil with spf 30 for them legs. Hawaiian tropic spf 15 (also something from a glossybox). Ofcourse I also brought an after sun spray from Nivea. The lips are something many people forget to protect in the sun and you can get the nasties blisters. Therefore I added two lipglosses from Clinque with spf 15. That way I was both chic and protected in the sun.
 Skincare!
 When knowing I would spend one week in the sun I decided to go bananas on hydration hydration hydration. Facewash, facetoner and night cream, all from Biotherm and the Biosource/aquasource regime. For removing eyemakeup I choose the "lid + lash was makeup remover" from Bliss. Daycream of the week was a minisample (also received in a glossybox) from the Body shop - "vitamin E moisture cream". The eyecream was a no-brainer and my favourite eyecream "retinol eye care cream" from SkinPlan followed me to Greece.
 This gorgeous litte minisample (recieved in a Glossybox) of hair oil from the hairbrand Maria Nila was a real lifesaver for my splitends in Greece. However, I wouldn't use it at home were my hair isn't in the sun and in the sea as often because the oil was real heavy and weighed down my hair.
 Makeup!
 MUA palette - "undressed"
Rimmel scandal eyes - 5 "nude"
Maybelline coloursensational lipstick - 910 "shocking coral"
Maybelline coloursensational lipstick - 413 "delicate coral"
Babor lipstick (from Glossybox) - 30 "ice rose"
Clarins instant light concealer
Mac mineralize skin finish - "light plus"
Too faced palette - "boudoir eyes"
Clinique bottom lash mascara
Estée Lauder sumptuous extreme mascara
Garnier BB cream - "light"
Maybelline color tatoo - "pink gold" & "on and on bronze"
Make up store blush - "must have"
Max factor miracle touch creamy blush - 18 "soft cardinal"
too faced shadow insurance
Guerlain terracotta bronzer - 00
 Brushes!
bdellium brush for concealer
RT blush brush
Make up store angled brush for eyebrows
Fluffy brush from Eco tools
Mac 117 for blending
Mac brush for patting on the colour
RT buffing brush for creamblush
Here are some swatches of the lipsticks I took with me. From left to right: Babor, Maybelline "delicate coral" and Maybelline "shocking coral".

Phew! What a long post! Hope you liked it and please share what products you would bring to a summerholiday! I'm always eager to find hidden gems out there!

2 kommentarer:

  1. nice essentials! very interesting post
    MAKEUPBYBRI

    SvaraRadera
    Svar
    1. @BriMUA G. Åh thanks! it makes me so happy that a real MUA likes my post. I'm just a rookie when it comes to makeup compared to you artists.
      Love F

      Radera