söndag 21 april 2013

Glossybox april 2013

After a long wait (and several e-mails later) my Glossybox finally arrived.
This months products were as follows:

* Smile lab - advanced teeth whitening strips
This is great. I only bleach my teeth myself using different kinds of strips and the results are great. Superexcited about these!
499 kr/15 st
 
* Da vinci cosmetics - mineral eyeshadow
I love the colour but absolutely hate loose pigments. Uncertain if this one will get used more than a couple of times.
169 kr/st
 
* Trind nail repair
I LOVE THIS! I'm using this every time I paint my nails. When i run out of this little gem I will definetely buy a fullsized bottle. 
129 kr/9 ml
 
* Body shop - day & night face cream
I'm using other facecreams at the moment so I haven't tried these out yet. I haven't tried any faceproducts from the Body shop so I am excited! And vitamin E is a great ingredient in faceproducts. i really find it calms by skin down.
Daycream: 125 kr/50 ml
Nightcream: 175 kr/50 ml
 
* Jelly pong pong - 2 in 1 eyeliner & shadow
This one is dry, chubby and difficult to manover. I tried it as a liner but it was a little difficult. However, when doing a smokey eye I will def use this one a primer. Smudging it out over the lid before packing on the black shadow.
109 kr/st

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar